The JPYC maintains a fleet of vessels that are used for sailing lessons, club racing, race committee, and member sails.
- 420s – Small sailboats mostly used by the junior programs
- Cassiopeia – 25′ O’Day used for teaching and member sails.
- Dolores – Boston Whaler. Often used as a committee boat or by instructors in the youth sailing program.
- Edward Stein – 39′ C&C Sailboat, which acts as the club race boat, Sea Scouts’ ship, and teaching vessel. (Pictured above)
- Kayaks/SUPs – Available for qualified member use within the harbor.